Certificate of Analysis Processing System (CAPS) - Cloud-based COA Hosting & Processing
Are you a manufacturing company that receives Certificates of Analysis (COA) documents from your vendors to ensure that delivered raw materials consistently conform to accepted criteria?
If matching vendor COA’s is being done by your people by hand (actually by eye), then you need to look at Digital Movers automated COA processing solution.
Successful manufacturing companies using our service can quickly and effectively analyze Certificate of Analysis (COA) documents from their vendors at the point of receipt to ensure that raw materials consistently conform to accepted criteria. This is especially true for regulated products.
Our Hosted Solution can receive COA’s in multiple formats (email, hard copy scans, fax, drag/drop on the portal), compare the criteria against your acceptable database limits, notify your management team of acceptance/rejection, and return the digital data to you… all in seconds. Benefits include:
- Digitizing a paper-based process – Increased speed of information and reduced cost by eliminating hours of manual work.
- Validated documentation – Documenting and archiving COA data provides true track and trace capability.
- Analyzation and information sharing – Our Hosted Digital data can be shared across departments like operations, R&D, Product Manufacturing, Quality Control, etc. to facilitate learning and product improvement.
What is the cost of not accurately determining raw materials conformance at the point of receipt?
- Inability to track recalls and perform audits?
- Reduced confidence in the products you ship?
- Cost of product recall and replacement
- Lost customers?
Don’t take the risk of making receiving personnel at your manufacturing facility responsible for manually comparing COA’s. It’s way too costly not to address this potential area of concern without deploying the latest technology.
Want to learn more? Click Here..